Plum Tree Garden Studio, Garden Therapy Studio Chester Cheshire
Garden Studios, Garden Offices, Gazebos, Garden Rooms, Outdoor Kitchens, Animal Lodges, Log Cabins, Garden Lodges, Insulated Garden Buildings
Snapshots ("Real Project" Case-Studies)Here you can find information about a Garden Therapy Studio with toilet and sink area. All our case studies include: 1. The client request 2.The main design criteria following consultation and site-visit 3.The agreed specification of materials and project budget 4. The actual costs of the project.
More SnapshotsIn the right hand column is a list with thumbnail photos of other "real projects" snapshots in the same format.
1. The Client requestThis client a chiropractor had a choice to renew the lease on his premises used for therapy sessions. They approached us to check out the possibility of building a studio in their garden. The site was chosen giving the best view on approach and a great deal of privacy. News since installation has been positive and has led to another specialist Chiropractor choosing us to build a similar studio in Macclesfield Cheshire.
2. The Design Criteria StatementThe Studio would be in daily use all year round. Access for wheelchairs should be possible. A toilet and washbasin facility and a main hand wash facility at the treatment area of the building.
Mezzanine storage to be provided taking advantage of the pitch roof at each ent. Provision for a screen to be erected separating the building to two areas when necessary.
The floor would need to be easily maintainable. exceptionally strong to support the heavy gym kit.
A budget of £30,000 maximum was to be made available.
3. The Design Issues
- A superb location in a very private garden was quite a way from the materials delivery point.
- The water / waste and electricity feed was quite a distance from the source. To reduce the cost our small bore pump waste system was used. (se video on our you-tube)
- Lots of light and a traditional look required
- The building should be two metres from the boundary and no more than 4m tall
- Full electrical installations including connection to supply + data connections required
- Total internal space should be around 30 sqm
- Landscaping should be included to make the building immediately useable
4. The Budget /Pricing / Costs
- Building kit £16600
- Installation on finished
- Electrical £1200
- Groundwork £2300
- Landscaping £500
- Plumbing £2500
- Total Project cost £26,300 (figures include VAT at 17.5%)
To find out more about this project email enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org Address: Garden Structures, Garden Office and Garden Studio Specialists Bracken House, Woodlands Road, Chester, Cheshire CH4 8LB (near Manchester, Liverpool and North Wales) or telephone anytime on 07376 746265 we have local knowledge see > have we built near you