Garage and Garden Music Studio Warrington
Garden Offices, Garden Studios, Gazebos, Garden Rooms, Outdoor Kitchens, Animal Houses, Log Cabins, Garden Lodges, Bespoke Garden Buildings
Snapshots ("Real Project" Case-Studies)Here you can find information about a Garden Studio including Garage, Store and Music Room. All our case studies include: 1. The client request 2.The main design criteria following consultation and site-visit 3.The agreed specification of materials and project budget 4. The actual costs of the project. This project was built in Warrington in 2010 adjacent to a previous client.
More SnapshotsIn the right hand column is a list with thumbnail photos of other "real projects" snapshots in the same format.
1. The Client requestThe client had an expanding family and an old unsightly garage. They wanted to replace their music studio in the home which must become a bedroom and of course the garage would need to be replaced.
2. The Design Criteria StatementThe building should provide garaging space and plenty of storage + a music studio. As the music studio only needed normal height the building was designed with a large mezzanine floor over the studio area. A covered porch was designed in to provide better access to the studio in rainy weather (also adding to the visual features. As a replacement of the existing structure the Planning Authority ok'd the design replacing the existing building.
The garage access was fixed by the existing access and some extra space was made for the studio by making the building wider.
A budget of £17,000 maximum was to be made available.
3. The Design Issues
- An unusual shaped plot should be optimised to conserve garden space
- Lots of light and a contemporary look required
- The building should not exceed 2.5m in height within 2 metres of the boundary (The half hip roof was designed specifically to achieve this)
- Full electrical installations including connection to supply + data connections required
- Plumbing and drainage possibility should be available as future upgrade
- Total internal space should be around 30 sqm
- Landscaping should be included to make the building immediately useable
4. The Budget /Pricing / Costs
- Building kit £9450
- Installation on finished
- Electrical £1200
- Groundwork £2700
- Total Project cost £16950 (figures include VAT at 17.5%)
To find out more about this project email enquiries to email@example.com Address: Garden Structures, Garden Office and Garden Studio Specialists Bracken House, Woodlands Road, Chester, Cheshire CH4 8LB (near Manchester, Liverpool and North Wales) or telephone anytime on 07376 746265 we have local knowledge see > have we built near you