Large Garden Office for six people Burwardsley Cheshire
Garden Offices, Garden Studios, Gazebos, Garden Rooms, Outdoor Kitchens, Animal Houses, Log Cabins, Garden Lodges, Bespoke Garden Buildings
Snapshots (Case-Studies) Large Garden Office with Toilet and KitchenetteHere you can find information about a Garden Office built for six people with toillet and kitchenette. The client is running an expanding arboculture business from home and needed space for six people. All our case studies include: 1. The client request 2.The main design criteria following consultation and site-visit 3.The agreed specification of materials and project budget 4. The actual costs of the project.
More SnapshotsIn the right hand column is a list with thumbnail photos of other "real projects" snapshots in the same format.
1. The Client requestThis client was running two businesses at home and had an expanding family. More space was needed in the home. A traditional look and loads of space was required. The view from the sloping plot was beautiful and windows were needed to take advantage of this from the seating positions.
2. The Design Criteria StatementThe new building should make use of the roof space to provide storage on a large mezzanine area. A toilet and kitchenette would be required. Ample seating and desk space for six people at times. Covered entry area to provide protection when entering.
Lots of windows to take advantage of views.
A budget of £20,000 was to be made available.
3. The Design Issues
- An steep sloping plot should be used to conserve other garden space
- Plumbing was essential but quite a way from the septic tank
- The building should match the surrounding architecture (The double hip roof was chosen specifically to achieve this)
- Full electrical installations including connection to supply + data connections required
- Total internal space should be around 30 sqm
- Landscaping should be included to make the building immediately useable
4. The Budget /Pricing / Costs
- Building kit £9200 (Bespoke timber frame building kit)
- Installation on finished base £3200
- Electrical £900
- Plumbing including pumped waste system £850
- Groundwork preparation and installation of timber base £2500
- Landscaping and entry step £300
- Total Project cost £16,950 +VAT @ 17.5% = £19916
To find out more about this project email enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org Address: Garden Structures, Garden Office and Garden Studio Specialists Bracken House, Woodlands Road, Chester, Cheshire CH4 8LB (near Manchester, Liverpool and North Wales) or telephone anytime on 07376 746265 we have local knowledge see > have we built near you