A Hotel for Cats Ruthin North Wales
Garden Studios, Garden Offices, Gazebos, Garden Rooms, Outdoor Kitchens, Animal Lodges, Log Cabins, Garden Lodges, Insulated Garden Buildings
Snapshots ("Real Project" Case-Studies)Here you can find information about the building in the photo or photos above. All our case studies include: 1. The client request 2.The main design criteria following consultation and site-visit 3.The agreed specification of materials and project budget 4. The actual costs of the project.
More SnapshotsIn the right hand column is a list with thumbnail photos of other "real projects" snapshots in the same format.
1. The Client requestAfford your pets the comfort they deserve. Looking good in the garden and providing secure indoor and outdoor space. Potential to save money on cattery bills.
2. The Design Criteria StatementThere are 4 separate areas - covered entry, run, food store and sleeping accommodation.
The run is constructed with stainless steel mesh panels for longevity, hygiene and safety.
Both food store and sleeping area are insulated.
The building has a full / animal safe electrical system.
The run has a tiled floor with its own drainage to facilitate easy. cleaning.
This animal house was developed and installed by us
A budget of £10,000 maximum was made available
3. The Design Issues
- An unusual shaped sloping plot
- The stainless mesh required presented us with sourcing and engineering issues which were resolved in house
- The building should look at home in its surroundings (the pain colours were matched with the main property)
- Full electrical installations including connection to supply + data connections were not required for cats!
- Plumbing and drainage was required in a different way
- Landscaping should be included to make the building immediately useable
4. The Budget /Pricing / Costs
- Building kit £6630
- Installation on finished
- Electrical £600
- Groundwork £970
- Landscaping £390
- Total Project cost £9850 (figures include VAT at 17.5%)
To find out more about this project email enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org Address: Garden Structures, Garden Office and Garden Studio Specialists Bracken House, Woodlands Road, Chester, Cheshire CH4 8LB (near Manchester, Liverpool and North Wales) or telephone anytime on 07376 746265 we have local knowledge see > have we built near you