Garden Studios, Garden Offices, Soundproof Studios, Accommodation Buildings, Granny Annexes. Design and installation services available throughout the UK. Planning Permission help and advice a speciality - (if required).
Welcome - We provide full or part project management services, planning + design and build for your own Garden Structures anywhere in the UK. Working with you we create designs, both traditional and contemporary projects.
Inclding - Groundwork, electrical, plumbing, internet connection and landscaping. "ready to move in".
Here you can find a mass of information to help answer questions about costs, specifications and construction techniques. Links to the most informative sources are available. Many of our Garden Office , Garden Studio and Accommodation Building photos are featured here and lead to case studies including detail of client requirements, design criteria and cost. Our projects are ALL designed individually to to suit the site and your requirements.
Range of Garden Structures
These buildings are generally called Garden Studios but can be referred to as Offices, Lodges, Leisure Buildings, Gymnasiums, Granny Annexes, Summerhouses, Garages, Gazebos and Shade Structures, Verandas, Art Studios, Workshops, Writing Studios, Soundproof Music Rooms, Dance Studios, Therapy Studios, Sleepover Studios - In short "Outbuildings of all types". + Outdoor Kitchens.
Services available to help you plan your Garden Building Project
If you need an insulated outbuilding or Garden Structure designed specifically for your site with individual features then we are the supplier you are looking for. Our strength is the experience and ability to handle all trades, all designs, and all specifications. Our service is here to ensure your project runs smoothly to the conclusion everyone wants. "Your own perfect Garden Structure on time, on budget and ready to use"
- Advice on site planning issues - providing drawings and submitting applications if required.
- Information on style - traditional, rustic, modern or contemporary.
- Design and build service - custom self-build kit products or totally bespoke buildings to suit your site including foundations and all service connections.
- Recommendations on insulation and heating - (to suit comfort level and running cost).
- Electrical installations including certified connection to your home supply.
- Plumbing, kitchens, toilets, bathrooms, and saunas for Garden Offices, Garden Studios and Accommodation Buildings / Granny Annexes. This includes all connections (including our own design low cost small bore waste solution).
- Outdoor kitchen structures, gazebos, barbeques and wood-fired pizza ovens.
- Security and communication systems (broadband, Wi-Fi access, telephone and / alarms).
- Drainage / sewer connections, conventional direct to your mains, waste tank and economical pumping solutions where necessary (including our own proven solutions for any difficult situation)
- Landscaping and groundwork - the right foundation, approach and surrounding.
Customer satisfaction is built in.We work together with our clients on design and budget, providing full plans, specifications and costing's from the early stages.
Above - Low pitch roof full living annexe, Curved roof studio very high spec, on the right - Lodge with holiday living spec... - (all meet Permitted Developent rules). (see planning page)
Garden Office and Garden Studio - other information sources available here:
In depth articles about insulation, electrics, plumbing,
foundations soundproofing and more (see
our blog articles intro page)
or go direct to a subject here:
- Office, Annexe and Studio Insulation
- Office, Annexe and Studio Electrical Safety
- Garden Structures Plumbing
- Garden Structures Roofing Systems
- Soundproof Music Studio in Your Garden
email enquiries to email@example.com Address: Garden Structures, Bracken House, Woodlands Road, Chester, Cheshire CH4 8LB
Garden Structures - Specialist designer and supplier of Insulated Garden Offices, Insulated Garden Studios, Outdoor Kitchens and all types of Outbuildings including Annexes and Accommodation Buildings.
For info about permissions to build in your garden see: Planning Permission and Building Regulations