Garden Studios, Garden Offices, Soundproof Studios Accommodation Buildings and Granny Annexes. Design and installation service available throughout the UK
Welcome - We provide full or part project management services, planning + design and build services for you anywhere in the UK. In our Cheshire workshops "a place where dreams are designed and made" we create bespoke garden structures both traditional and contemporary.
On your site our project management services can include full installation - groundwork, electrical, plumbing, the best drainage solutions, associated landscaping and data connections of all types.
Planning your Garden Studio Building
Here you can find information to help answer questions about costs, specifications and construction techniques. Links to all the most informative sources are available. Many of our Garden Office , Garden Studio and Accommodation Building photos featured here lead to case studies including detail of client requirements, design criteria and cost. Our projects are ALL designed individually to to suit the site and your requirements.
Range of Garden Structures
These buildings are generally called Garden Studios but can be referred to as Offices, Lodges, Leisure Buildings, Gymnasiums, Granny Annexes, Summerhouses, Garages, Gazebos and Shade Structures, Verandas, Art Studios, Workshops, Writing Studios, Soundproof Music Rooms, Dance Studios, Therapy Studios, Sleepover Studios - In short "Outbuildings of all types". + Outdoor Kitchens.
Services are available to help plan your Garden Building Project
If you need an insulated outbuilding or Garden Structure designed specifically for your site with individual features then we are the supplier you are looking for. Our strength is the experience and ability to handle all trades, all designs, and all specifications. Our service is here to ensure your project runs smoothly to the conclusion everyone wants. "Your own perfect Garden Structure on time, on budget and ready to use"
- Advice on site planning issues - providing drawings and submitting applications if required.
- Information on style - traditional, rustic, modern or contemporary.
- Design and build service - custom kit products or totally bespoke buildings to suit your site including foundations and all service connections.
- Recommendations on insulation and heating - (comfort level and running cost).
- Electrical installations including connection to your home supply.
- Plumbing, kitchens, toilets, bathrooms, and saunas for Garden Offices, Garden Studios and Accommodation Buildings / Granny Annexes. This includes all connections.
- Outdoor kitchen structures, gazebos, barbeques and wood-fired ovens.
- Security and communication systems (broadband, Wi-Fi access, telephone and / alarms).
- Drainage / sewer connections, conventional direct to your mains, waste tank and economical pumping solutions where necessary (including our own proven solutions for any difficult situation)
- Landscaping and groundwork - the right foundation, approach and surrounding.
Customer service is important.We work together with our clients on design and budget, providing full plans, specifications and costing's from the early stages.
Above - low pitch roof full living annexe, and on the right - Garden Studio with curved roof very high spec... - (both meet Permitted Developent rules). (see planning page)
Garden Office and Garden Studio other information sources available here:
- In depth articles about insulation, electrics, plumbing, foundations soundproofing and more (see our blog articles)
- Photo galleries from past years
- Information to help you estimate the project cost?
- The easiest ways to contact us (the best contact us
page around) straightforward - call us now!
email enquiries to email@example.com Address: Garden Structures, Bracken House, Woodlands Road, Chester, Cheshire CH4 8LB or telephone anytime on 01244 679502.
Garden Structures - Specialist designer and supplier of Insulated Garden Offices, Insulated Garden Studios, Outdoor Kitchens and all types of Outbuildings including Annexes and Accommodation Buildings.
For info on planning permissionand Building Regulations see:
Planning Permission and Building Regulations